PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONTRACTING
Tailored solutions for the quarrying, recycling and plasterboard industries throughout South-East Queensland.
SRT Projects deliver personalised maintenance and construction solutions to the quarrying, recycling, plasterboard, and mining industries throughout Southeast Queensland.
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, project and maintenance solutions are delivered to exceptional standards by drawing on our team’s quality workmanship, industry expertise and knowledge.
SRT Projects in addition to fixed plant maintenance, inspections and repairs also provide complete project solutions including plant design, installation, commissioning and project management to the quarrying, recycling, plasterboard, and mining industries.
All works are completed with guaranteed quality and performance. Safety and environmental awareness are at the fore front of planning, ensuring each project is completed safely with minimal impact on the environment.
- Construction management of factory warehouse to house a plastic packaging machinery line for dry products – scope of work including bored piers, civils and concreting, structural steel erection, and mechanical / electrical installation of new packaging plant.
- Install product feed conveyors to supply new plant
- Install dust collection system and ducting
- Install new compressors and related piping system
- Removal of redundant dryer and associated equipment, and install the product feed conveyor for new batch plant
- Construction Management of quarry fixed plant upgrade including Primary Crushing Station, Surge Pile, Roadbase Plant, and various conveyors, screens & feeders
- Manage installation of all civil works
- Greenfield and brownfield work
- Integration into existing plant
BMI Group - Waste Recycling Plants
- Fixed plant maintenance
- Safety guarding assessments and upgrades
- Structural rectification works
- Design and fabrication of machines for client’s specifications
- Design and fabrication of conveyors
- Installation of plant
- Dense phase piping fabrication and install
- Dust collection ducting design and install
“Over the last four years, I have worked with Reece Topping from SRT Projects on two key capital works projects in the construction materials sector.
The first project was a $20M (AUD) fixed crushing and screening plant, in an established hard-rock quarrying environment. Reece was the head contractor’s Construction Manager on the project. He managed civil, structural and mechanical works to a high standard, and contributed strongly to the successful delivery of a quite complex project. My role was acting for the client in an engineering lead and technical oversight role, as well as supporting general project management.
More recently, since Reece has established SRT Projects, I have worked more directly with Reece in forming a focused project management team to develop and deliver a $10M (AUD) industrial processing / packaging plant (again within the broader construction materials sector). In this project we both work for the client – myself as project Manager, and Reece as Construction Manager.
Through both projects, Reece has proven to be a versatile and reliable team member – who contributes directly and strongly to project success. Reece treats all people fairly, and has a strong commitment to providing a safe working environment. He continues to develop his own project management skills, and is building a small, but very capable, team around him.”